Hi All,

I am a consultant who only works in two counties.
I am currently working my way out of two jobs,
which is normal.  Also means I have to do some
cold calling, also normal.  And to facilitate
that, I have made up a database of local businesses.
I work with both Linux and Windows.  (The occasional
Apple too, but you did not hear me admit to that.)

I really do not feel like the *aggravation* of having
to maintain any more Windows installations: low quality
software that almost works and has to be fussed with
20 times more than a Linux installation.  And customer
who are never really very happy with the way things
turn out, or the expense.

This may seems like a weird question, when I am sifting
through my lists of businesses, does anyone have an tips
as to what kinds of businesses prefer Linux?  I would
like to directly target those kinds of businesses
before settling from more Windows work.

Sort of like graphics houses prefer Apple.  What kinds of
business prefer Linux?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
-T