Thanks a lot, for everyone.

The Ultra VNC Repeater, release 17 include the scripts and sources to make
the compiling, and the installing.
But, the problem is that in Scientific Linux, have not the
"start-stop-deamon" apps.

Downloanding and compiling this, and adding the "start-stop-deamon" binary
executable to the /sbin directory, all work so fine.

A few configuration on the uvncrepeater.ini and All Rigths.

If someone need any more details, to make this implementation, only tell me
how I can help you.

Best Regards,

Pablo Cavero.
System Engineer