On 06/01/2011 01:56 PM, Alec T. Habig wrote:
Todd And Margo Chester writes:
I just installed Xfce on my new server.  On my old server (CentOS
5.6), I have zillions of icons under /usr/share/icons.  Now under
SL6. I barely have any at all.  Is there some RPM full of icons I am
missing?
Try a

   rpm -qf /usr/share/icons/myfavoriteicon.xpm

to see what the rpm which owned that file was under 5.6.  If you're
really lucky, you can then install the same rpm name under 6.0 with yum
and away you go.

If the thing which had been supplying the icon was discontinued between
versions, then you'll have to try installing the old rpm or rebuilding
it under the new system.

$ rpm -qf /usr/share/icons/Bluecurve/48x48/apps/icon-terminal.png
redhat-artwork-5.1.0-28.el5.centos

Thank you!