Not the fix:

[root@jb344 yum.repos.d]# yum install qt3-devel
Configuration file /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/fastestmirror.conf not found
Unable to find configuration file for plugin fastestmirror
Loaded plugins: changelog, downloadonly, kabi, protect-packages, refresh-packagekit, security
Setting up Install Process
Package qt3-devel-3.3.8b-29.el6.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do