Hi,

I'm try to install a SL 6.0 or 6.1 64bits, on an AMD64 Server, and need add
an RPM or a Image Disk, at the Install time, to can a see an Adaptec Raid
embebed in the System Board.
I can see the 4 SATA Disk, but the idea is work using the Raid from the
Bios, and don't create a new "Software RAID"

I think that use the RPM is more easy that the Disk Image, because the
Server have not a 3,5" Disk Driver... and try to emulate a floppy disk, may
be too much.
I don't now if I need to put the RPM file in a pendrive, or a cdrom, but the
idea is have a chance to install the Driver before install the System and
make the partitions.

The Server is an Supermicro, 16CPM AMD Opteron, 16Gb Ram, 6 NIC all Intel
NPU, and no driver problem, an the support give an ftp like this,

ftp://ftp.supermicro.com/driver/SATA/Adaptec_ICH9R/Linux/17718/

to downaload the Disk Image or RPM, whit the Drivers.

Waiting for your comments,

Best Regards,

--
Pablo Cavero