On 08/12/2011 11:37 AM, Andreas Petzold wrote:
        Hi,

On Friday, August 12, 2011 10:54:06 carlopmart wrote:
Hi all,

   Due to a certain bugs and problems with cluster stack on SL6.1
(corosync, cman, kernel, etc) release (all problems are reported to
upstream), I need to maintain two hosts at SL6.0 version.

   Is it possible to do this applying all security errata only for this
version?

SL doesn't force you to upgrade to the new ".X" releases and unless you
changed the standard yum repos this will not happen automatically. To be sure
that certain packages are not upgraded, simply exlude them in the yum config.

        Cheers,

                Andreas

Thanks Andreas, but security updates are applied?? For example, last kernel version for SL6.0 is kernel-2.6.32-71.29.1, and for SL6.1 is 2.6.32-131.6.1. When I will launch "yum update", kernel will updated with 71.29.1 version or with 131.6.1 version?? It is only an example, but I am referrering to all packages for SL6.0 version ...

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com