Hi,

I have been searching for a hardware compatibility list for scientific
linux, specifically for motherboards (which I have had a problem with
in the past). I have a hardware supplier that has limited stock, so I
am not free to choose from an extensive list and would like to be able
to check particular motherboards for compatibility. Initial searches
have not proved successful. Does such a list exist?

Thanks,
Scott

Scott Williams                              email: willi...@nscl.msu.edu
Physicist                                     telephone: +1 517 908 7296
NSCL                                                fax: +1 517 353 5967
Michigan State University
1 Cyclotron
East Lansing, MI 48824, USA