On 04/11/2012 07:30 PM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
On 11 April 2012 16:50, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
<bobgood...@wildblue.net>  wrote:
           I just installed SL-6 on another computer and it's really a
           bother to have to enter "/usr/bin/locate" etc. as user "bobg."

           How do I fix that?

-ENOINFO A lot more information is required before anyone can  attempt
to answer this question. What is telling you on the new system that
you have to be user bobg. Why is it  a problem.. what are you trying
to accomplish.

       Sorry, it appears to be working as expected now. I don't know
       why I had trouble earlier.

       Thank you for responding.

       Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

box7
  • Set path - Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
    • Re: Set path - Stephen John Smoogen
      • Re: Set path - Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA