On 07/18/2012 01:24 PM, Connie Sieh wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jul 2012, Todd And Margo Chester wrote:

Hi All,

Any of you working with 6.3 beta know is the bug where
you drop to fsck at boot and its gives no visual indication
is fixed?  (One of these days I am going to just flip the power
off thinking it is crashed and ...)

Can you please provide more detail.

-Connie Sieh

Many thanks,
-

Hi Connie,

   I don't know the exact number, I think it is 27 reboots,
your boot will automatically drop to an FSCK.  In RHEL5,
your would see a status bar showing you progress.  In 6,
you get no indication that an FSCK is happening and you
think you are frozen.  The temptation to throw the power
switch is overwhelming.

-T