Hello, Volker
I'm already a Fedora packager (not an experient one) and I'd love to put ntop
in EPEL (it is in EPEL for EL5). The problem in maintain ntop in EPEL6 is that
Fedora now uses systemd to manage our services instead of sysv. It is a Fedora
policy to keep only one spec file and that spec is not compatible with EL6
anymore. That is why I believe that RPMForge is the better option.
I'm open to ideas to make this package as useful as possible.

--
Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
http://about.me/henriquejunior