On Mon, 22 Oct 2012, Yasha Karant wrote:

Because my institution has elected to (mostly) go "paperless", I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 (USA version) under some recent Android environment, ARM CPU platform. After several days of using the unit as an end-user portable computer (e.g., for PDF editing, office suite, email, web browser, video conference as needed, and 802.11 connectivity, etc., but not for coding or typical scientific applications), I am considering attempting to switch it it to Linux. Evidently, there is both an Ubuntu and Arch distribution for some versions of the ARM platform -- any versions of EL for this platform? Anyone using Linux on this platform?

http://www.redsleeve.org/ appears to be a port of TUV to ARM.

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison         Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
a.c.aitchi...@dpmms.cam.ac.uk   http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna