On 10/31/2012 07:59 AM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
I have an NFS server running SL-6?. I don't know how to determine
the version? I installed it and have been using it without a hitch.

This morning I ran yum update for the first time in months and after
downloading 90+ rpms it produced a long list of errors due to
conflicts, not what I expected?

I don't usually have a keyboard and monitor attached to it, access
from a Fedora-17 box when necessary and that's how I did the yum
update this morning, via ssh. Due to ISP usage limits I need to do
the update in the wee hours, before 05:00.

What have I done wrong?

Bob

You'll need to provide more information. What repositories are enabled? Do you have a sample of which packages are conflicting?

-Mark

--
Mr. Mark V. Stodola
Senior Control Systems Engineer