On 31/10/12 18:17, David Sommerseth wrote:
Otherwise, have a look in /etc/yum.repos.d ... and use rpm -qif <repo-file> to see where this file came from. If it's something you've added manually, you won't find a match. Otherwise, it's usually coming from a package somewhere.

   This is what I get, it looks to me like it came with the SL Live files:

       [root@192 bobg]# rpm -qif syslinux-extlinux-4.02-4.el6.x86_64
       error: file /home/bobg/syslinux-extlinux-4.02-4.el6.x86_64: No
       such file or directory
       [root@192 bobg]# rpm -qif /boot/extlinux/whichsys.c32
       Name        : syslinux-extlinux            Relocations: (not
       relocatable)
       Version     : 4.02                              Vendor:
       Scientific Linux
       Release     : 4.el6                         Build Date: Fri 20
       May 2011 21:40:06 EDT
       Install Date: Thu 16 Feb 2012 06:01:48 EST      Build Host:
       spacewalk.fnal.gov
       Group       : System/Boot                   Source RPM:
       syslinux-4.02-4.el6.src.rpm
       Size        : 1262476                          License: GPLv2+
       Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Sat 21 May 2011 08:58:42 EDT, Key ID
       b0b4183f192a7d7d
       Packager    : Scientific Linux
       URL         :
       http://syslinux.zytor.com/wiki/index.php/The_Syslinux_Project
       Summary     : The EXTLINUX bootloader, for booting the local system.
       Description :
       The EXTLINUX bootloader, for booting the local system, as well
       as all
       the SYSLINUX/PXELINUX modules in /boot.

   Bob

--