On Tue, 16 Jul 2013, Paul Robert Marino wrote:

Sure  you can for the most part where do you think scientific linux came
from.
 But you don't need a license to get them they are all on Red Hat's public
FTP server along with all the other SRPMS for every other free speech or
open source piece of software they support. Really the FTP site is the safe
bet for that because they won't post SRPM's for any proprietary code on
their public FTP server but the ones you get off of access.redhat.com may
include proprietary code.

The BETA SRPMS are NOT on Red Hat's public FTP server.

I am not a lawyer so this is only a opinion and not legal advice. I do NOT think you can redistribute the result since you obtained the SRPM via "RHN" and not via the public ftp server.

-Connie Sieh

-- Sent from my HP Pre3