Attempted to do update for new version of Bleachbit:

 Test Transaction Errors: file /usr/share/bleachbit/cleaners/sqlite3.xml
from install of bleachbit-1.0-1.1.noarch conflicts with file from package
bleachbit-bonus-0.8.2-1.noarch

 Also Bombono DVD disappeared after a 500+ massive update....where did it
go? :(

Taylor

>From the desk of Taylor Woods: Just one man and his computer

"Success is not measured by the amount of failures but by the amount of
attempts to accept failure as NOT an option"

Taylor Woods
jtwoods0...@gmail.com
(404)536-7773

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any
attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records.
Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.