On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 11:35 PM, ToddAndMargo <toddandma...@zoho.com
<mailto:toddandma...@zoho.com>> wrote:

    On 03/21/2014 06:47 PM, Jason Bronner wrote:

        -ss 0:01:08.0 -t 00:00:34.0

        right there. you might have to absolute trim it first before doing
        demux/convert if you're not going to do something like simply
        split the
        audio off to whatever format. i like to use mkvtoolsnix for
        mux/demux so
        nothing gets confused trying to run the entire mux/decode at one
        shot.

    Hi Jason,

    I tried if without the above at all.  Got the same error.
    :'(

    I am wondering if there isn't something wrong with the file?

    -T