On Apr 8, 2014 11:32 PM, "ToddAndMargo" <toddandma...@zoho.com
<mailto:toddandma...@zoho.com>> wrote:

    On 04/08/2014 08:25 PM, Paul Robert Marino wrote:

        Well frankly if you need PCI-DSS compliance pay for RHEL. Its
        honestly
        not that expensive for the few systems that really require it.
        Only  the
        system's that handle credit cards supposedly require it and in most
        ecommerce companies that's probably 2 to 4 system's so what's the
        problem wit paying $750 a year each for those few systems to not
        have to
        deal with the problems and giving the stock investors a warm and
        fuzzy
        feeling. Your time spent on it costs them more money and ti
        reduces all
        the stress on every one if you buy compliance on the cheap.

    Hi Paul,

    Is SL not PCI compliant because it is not a commercial
    effort?  I thought SL got all the patches the RHEL
    got?  Please elucidate.

    Oh, and it is a sole proprietor and CHEAP doesn't
    begin to describe him.  (Nice guy though.)

    Many thanks,
    -T