Because I have gotten 6 emails from people asking me where I am getting
these rumours from... it is clear I was a little too dry in the humour.

The RFC's are all April 1st ones..
The last one is a combination of a Dilbert joke
http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/1995-06-24/  and a truism (if someone
defines an upgrade as being wipe and reinstall then any OS can upgrade
another one.

My apologies for pulling people's legs when it is not April 1st.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.