On 06/20/2014 09:45 AM, Andras Horvath wrote:

Regarding the license: I am more than certain that if I happen to buy supscription to RHEL then I am allowed to do with the GPL'd sources whatever I want while it is between the boundaries of the GPL.

And Red Hat has reserved the right to not distribute updates to you if you breach the terms of their subscription agreement (it's in their agreement; if you don't like it, don't agree to it or take them to court over it). It's a matter of interpretation and opinion as to whether the act of cutting off updates constitutes 'restrictions on source code redistribution,' since that has not been tested in court as yet.