On 14/01/16 13:33, Benjamin Lefoul wrote:
Hi all,

I am actually interested in the automated install topic (currently taking place
in the other discussion, but I don't want to feed the troll so I'll start a new
one).

Someone just mentioned Cobbler,
that was the troll himself who has been using cobbler for years now.
and the fact that it's RH's baby. Is this in any way linked to the recent
acquisition of Ansible ?
In fact, I never really understood what Ansible was, and does it have its place
in automated install? Can it replace Kickstart?

As you can see I am pretty naive about the topic...

Thanks,

Benjamin