From: owner-scientific-linux-us...@listserv.fnal.gov
<owner-scientific-linux-us...@listserv.fnal.gov> on behalf of James M. Pulver
<jmp...@cornell.edu>
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2016 9:42 AM
To: scientific-linux-us...@fnal.gov
Subject: Installing modules into Software Collections Python27 on SL7.1

Can anyone provide me some assistance in how I ought to install cheetah to
python27 SCL?

http://www.cheetahtemplate.org/docs/users_guide_html_multipage/gettingStarted.install.html

sadly while there is a cheetah package for SL7, there's isn't a
python27-cheetah rpm I can find.

Seems to be about it for the actual software. I've tried pointing at:

scl enable python27 bash

python setup.py install --prefix /opt/rh/python27/root

but cheetah test fails. I've tried just doing the python setup.py install but
that munges the RPM installed cheetah for system python.

Any help would be appreciated.

--

James Pulver