On 04/14/2016 10:08 AM, Pat Riehecky wrote:

On 04/14/2016 12:27 AM, Lamar Owen wrote:
Not sure how difficult that will be to get those packages (and the packages the -devel packages depend upon) built. I have a client who is waiting on a CentOS 7-compatible Abiword to migrate to CentOS 7 from CentOS 6, and Abiword is a blocker.

Has there been a request for an EPEL7 branch?

I don't know, but I would support such a thing. It is currently supported in F23, so it appears to be actively maintained (but I am not an EPEL insider).