--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I've always thought Jet Li could do more than 'fight'
> (even his last american movie show that side of him).
>  Just take a look at his past films. And even the ads
> for unleashed show the 'finding family' and 'reclaming
> humanity' aspect of this film.  Now after reading this
> will make me see Unleashed even more.
>
> Maybe someone needs to (figurly) just go blow hollyweird up.

I don't believe Hollywood is to blame. Hollywood studios passed on
this film. According to the article, it was filmed in Glasgow
(Scotland, UK).

Also, from the www.imdb.com page:

"Trivia: Morgan Freeman's character (Sam) was at first not blind at
all. After hearing from a Piano School for the blind (with very high
Reputation and the Scholars developed their hearing), Freeman had
the idea of making his character blind because like this it is
easier for Sam to "see" the child in Jet Li's character, and not the
brutal killer."

George
Captain
The USS Ronald E. McNair (Boston)