Hi Tracey:

This is one of my favorite quotes but couldn't find the book in my bookcases last night. Found it this morning. I especially like this quote because one can see the trouble brewing. Any fool can tell you that a spell used on a mermaid is not gonna work for the daughter of an Elf king.
-C

"And at last he found in his book a form of service for the wedding of a mermaid that had forsaken the sea, though the good book spoke not of Elfland. And this he said would suffice, for that the mermaids dwelt equally with the elf-folk beyond thought of salvation."
Lord Dunsany "The King of Elfland's Daughter."

Carole McDonnell
"If I've told you about earthly things and you do not believe, how will it be when I tell you about heavenly things?"
Let the weak say I'm strong.
Let the redeemed of the Lord say so.