Title: Message
At the "Revenge of the Sith" airing today, I saw a trailer for "The Chronicles of Narnia--The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe". I must say I was impressed. The scenes I saw looked great.  The scenery, the mythological creatures, Aslan the Lion King--all caught my attention. There was a huge battle full of all sorts of minotaurs, centaurs, and others, that reminded me of something from Lord of the Rings.  Checking the Web, I see why. This pic is directed by New Zealander Andrew Adamson (director of "Shrek" and "Shrek 2"), and effects are handled  by WETA, the FX group created by Peter Jackson. No wonder everything looks so good!

Go to this site: http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/narnia/index.html
Let the doorknob rotate a full circuit, which brings up the wardrobe. Click on the wardrobe to enter the Narnia site.  At the site, select "The Movie".  Another screen appears. Here, click on "Production Room" in the lower righthand corner. Finally, in the Production Room, click on the TV set. This brings up a great section complete with the official trailer, and some interesting behind-the-scenes stuff, including interviews with the director and production execs, and shots of the sets in New Zealand.  Once done here, spend some time in the Production Room and click on the other objects there, which bring up more information screens.

I think I have another movie to get me excited. Can't wait 'til December 9th!