I caught about an hour of that last night. Discovery Channel might be able to teach SciFi how to make good science-fiction movies. No, I take back the "might".

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Discovery - Voyage to the Planets and Beyond - In Voyage to the Planets
and Beyond, an international team of astronauts blasts through space to
places where modern science has not yet dared to go. Using today's science
the crew experiences the wonders of space and shows that it is possible to
survive
http://dsc.discovery.com/schedule/episode.jsp?episode=0&cpi=24401&gid=12993
Times:
May 21 2005
@ 10:00 PM

May 22 2005
@ 12:00 AM

Tracey de Morsella
Phone: 215-849-0946
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
View The What Happened to ScifiNoir at Yahoogroups FAQ, at:
http://www.visitfloripa.com/scifinoir/