Oh gee! (giggling) Was that him? I thought I recognized those shorts. Yes, it's hard to see what others see in folks we don't. But as I said, the last word on style, technique and creativity. doesn't stop with the US...and considering that India has way more people than we do and a larger film industry...we might be missing a great acting genius.

Hey, I'm with you but...just trying to lose my US western "we know better than everyone else about everything" mindset.  Perhaps we've lost something of our souls by not being able to dive into melodrama and musicals with such aplomb.

-C