This is from Entertainment Weekly:

Besides scoring a record-breaking worldwide four-day gross of $304.2
million, they also left us scratching our heads. Sadly, the nice folks
at Lucasfilm were too busy rolling around naked in piles of money to
help end our confusion, so we turn to you, loyal EW readers.  Hold us
like you did by the lake on Naboo.

- Whitney Pastorek

1) How does Episode III's Evan McGregor morph into Episode IV's Sir
Alec Guinness in just 19 years?  (Also, Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru look
like WB teens in "Sith" - they're old and cranky in "A New Hope.") Is
it Tatooine's desert climate?  The two suns?  Bad skin care?

2) It takes 19 years to build the first Death Star but just four to
make the second fully operational.  Did they use a better contractor,
or did they just already know where everything went.

3) Why doesn't Obi-Wan recognize R2-D2 in Episode IV?  And in the
later trilogy, R2 seems to have lost the ability to catch things and
leap friskily out of spaceships.  Droid Arthritis?

4) Why'd it take Chancellor Palpatine like 26 different shout-outs to
tell the stormtroopers to kill the Jedi.  Couldn't Mister All-Powerful
just set up a conference call?

5) In a world of Qui-Gons, Obi-Wans, and Anakins, where'd Padme come
up with...Luke?  General Hospital?
The Black Prince.  The Black Church.  A State of Mind.
http://www.theworldebon.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/LRMolB/TM