I just saw Soylent Green again last night. What a great movie! And the
opening credits are so good. In addition to the overpopulation
statement, it did a good job of showing that racism would be destroyed.
Note Chuck Norris' black girlfriend and every third character being
black.

The funny thing is how 60's it all was. The hairstyle and clothes.
Kinda like 2001: a space oddessy. Which effectively put the 60's
fashion into 2001. And Star Trek -- the series-- too. The future always
shows the past it's rooted in.

-C

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Brent Wodehouse"