--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Carole McDonnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> http://www.exodusnews.com/HISTORY/History008.htm

I live in Milwaukee and have met Mr. Cameron (we used to frequent the
same barbershop).  Although there has been some consternation about
the museum "appropriating" the word Holocaust from some, the community
here has largely embraced Mr. Cameron's brainchild.  There is even a
sign on the expressway proudly announcing the exit ramp to the Mr.
Cameron's Museum.

~rave!
The Black Prince.  The Black Church.  A State of Mind.
http://www.theworldebon.com