Sorry, Nora. I did write that it was off-topic. But you're right. Other
list. It's just that it had an interesting narrative structure. First person
narration mixed with revelation and as I said in the old black theater  genre.

And the language...was so ...well "down home." I smiled to see how "real"  it
got. And yet...it was high opera.  But opera isn't literature, it's more
musical or visual.

-C

--- > > Hi all:

Nora writes:
> The thing you have to remember is  that this video was made by R Kelley,
> whose sexual proclivities (as Dave  Chapelle has reminded us) are FAR FROM
> NORMAL.  =P  The drama  and cynicism of the video is based on *his*
> experiences, which clearly  aren't all that fantastic on the relationship
> front.  But then  considering how he treats women, does that really surprise
>  anyone?
>
> Nora

Carole McDonnell
www.geocities.com/scifiwritir/OreoBlues.html
So Long Been Dreaming - Arsenal Pulp Press.  www.arsenalpulp.com
Fantastic Visions III - Fantasist Enterprises.  www.fantasistent.com
Easy Way to Write Bible Studies --  easywaytowrite.com/bible_studies.html
Then along came an angel: Messengers of  Deliverance - Pleasant Word Books
Life Spices from Seasoned Sistahs -  www.nubianimagespublishing.com
Jigsaw Nation -- Wildside  Press