From: Astromancer
Date: 08/18/05 21:19:40
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] What is your ecological footprint?

I am ensuring that I remember every moment of this poverty I am in so that I
NEVER return to it...working very hard to get out of it too...

M C Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:I hear you.  I've been there, too.
Since my resources have increased, I
have a tendency to be extremely spend-foolish.  At least I was.  It took me
20 years to start investing and spending money on the future because I was
so into making up for being poor!  And you know what?  I'm not one bit
sorry!  LOLLOL!

Maurice