[EMAIL PROTECTED]

      Looking for great, progressive movies?
      Dear Activist,

      Do you love to watch movies, but struggle to find what you want at the
local megaplex or video store?   Let's face it, the huge multi-national
corporations that are cranking out the Hollywood "hits" aren't making movies
for folks like us.

      Well, our friends at Ironweed, the new progressive film club, have a
solution for progressives looking for quality, independent films. We're proud
to be able to give Democrats.com members the first opportunity to be charter
members of this fun new effort to take back the media.

      The idea is simple: sign up for the club and every month you'll get a DVD
in the mail that contains an award-winning feature film, a short film, and free
extras.

      SUBSCRIBE NOW and get a special offer available to Democrats.com members
and subscribers - a FREE TRIAL MONTH for the cost of shipping (just $2.95) and
then only $14.95 a month thereafter.

      The films are yours to keep - add them to your library, show them to your
friends, or pass them on. If you don't think the films are great, you can
cancel with no hassles.

      What kind of films do you get?   Films like Power Trip, the tragicomic
film that follows an American company that buys the energy system in the former
Soviet Republic of Georgia and sends two bungling Americans to make the
Georgians pay for power. The film won the Berlin Film Festival, but you can't
see it anywhere except through Ironweed.

      Or Wetback, the touching award-winner that follows two friends who leave
Nicaragua to find their fortune and experience the untold story of American
immigration as they face the vigilante Minutemen on the Arizona border.

      Ironweed scours the world's best festivals and critics' circles to
promote the "underdog films" that audiences love but the major Hollywood
studios avoid. With your support, we can push these films - these powerful
weeds that are so often ignored - into mainstream distribution. And Ironweed
gives you the chance to join a local film club, or, start your own.

      We hope you'll become an Ironweed charter subscriber and help make the
studios stand up and take notice.

      Together we can change the face of media in America.

      Click here to join.

      Thanks,

      Bob Fertik

      Democrats.com

      P.S. Try the Ironweed Film Club for a free month for just the cost of
shipping. If you don't love it, just cancel - it's easy.

You are subscribed to Democrats.com Activist Alerts.

If you do not want to receive messages from any Democrats.com partners, click
here.

To permanently unsubscribe from Democrats.com, click here

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/LRMolB/TM