Anyone else watching? Thoughts? Still liking the show, mostly due to the strong
cast.  How do you think it compares to "Invasion" and "Surface". Those other
two are kinda starting to bore me.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:]
I watched the first episode of "Threshoold" last night. So far it's my favorite
of the new scifi/supernatural shows.  Great cast, with strong actors like Carla
Gugino, Charles Dutton, Brent Spiner. They all have a presence that works in
this scenario.Each actor is very strong in his/her own right, as evidenced by
their fine work in other projects. That shows here.  Another  very strong actor
is Peter Dinklage (he's the dwarf who plays the linguistics/computer expert).
Dinklage's character spends all his free time at strip clubs and bars, and
loves to hit on Gugino. But when called upon his knowledge and confidence are
impressive. The guy's an "actor", it's obvious. I checked his bio, and he's
done lots of theatre and gotten some accolades for it.  Also an interesting
cast member-- a guest star?--is the guy from "Lost" who was the first of the
"Others" encountered. He was the one who kidnapped Claire's baby. Another
creepy role for him on "Threshold".  Like I said, this is a good show.
Everything just seems to click with it: the music, the settings, the writing,
performances. You get the sense that professionals are behind it and that
they're taking it seriously.   This show I could see following week after week
as the alien invasion slowly reveals itself.    Amazing that I'd be so positive
about a project from Brannon Bragga!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/LRMolB/TM