Yeah, I guess they decided to roll the new cast into the old one. Still, it
would have been a really cool thing if they'd gone three or four weeks focusing
only on the tail-section gang.  Michelle Rodriguez is bringing her "A" game to
that role as Ana Lucia, isn't she? You all but hated her when she was first
introduced, and her methods still grate. I kept hoping Sawyer would get fed up
and slug her back (Not that i support hitting women at all, but she's beat on
the guy enough times, and he's got a bullet wound to boot, that it'd be
understandable).  When we see what happened to her group her dictatorial ways
make a little more sense. It'll be very interesting to see how her abrasive
style meshes with Jack's looser way of leading.

I liked it. I am glad to see the cast expanding and the experiences of the
second group of survivors was fascinating. I also wish they had expenaded it,
but I think the may get into more detail as the episodes continue.
  lois

Keith Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  What'd you think? I think it was a brilliant stroke to finally bring in
the survivors from the tail section of the plane. Theirs was obviously a
more harrowing experience, running into the Others soon after the crash.
Also a good touch to show how Michelle Rodriguez's character became
harder over time.  The only thing I wish is that they'd have spread out
the story of that second group of people over several weeks, not just
summarize in one episode. Still, next week ought to be interesting,
considering the newest death to hit the survivors.

        Science fiction and fantasy   Music genres   Genre magazine

Lois

Letting go is to fear less and live more

http://anniccaabounds.blogspot.com/

 Visit your group "scifinoir2" on the web.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/LRMolB/TM