Bryan Singer, who has directed two X-Men films and the upcoming "Superman
Returns" motion picture, said that he would like to helm a movie for the Star
Trek franchise, according to TrekWeb.While promoting his SciFi Channel
mini-series, "The Triangle," Singer said, "Well, I'm a huge fan. Rob will tell
you, y'know, we're huge Trekkies. And, we've always talked about what we would
do, and what would I do if I were to make a film in that universe.
"Again, X-Men, Superman, Logan's Run -- all these things -- there are these
incredible universes, really, created by other people, and you kind of wish you
could play in them all," Singer said.
Singer made a cameo appearance in the last Star Trek film, which he said was "a
thrill. I got to be on the Enterprise when it was under attack."
When asked what his Trek film would be, Singer said, "It would be big. It would
be very big."
"The Triangle" begins on SciFi Channel on Dec. 5 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

http://www.syfyportal.com/article.php?id=2149

http://us.click.yahoo.com/7zgKlB/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/LRMolB/TM