From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of M C Jennings
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 15:36
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Fw: Rice's Star Ris experienced racism of
any kind?ing Even as Public Sours on Bush

Well-said, George.  Just one comment on her 'firsts'...I think WE
appreciate
the impact more than she does...or she covers her appreciation of her
position and accomplisments well.  It could just be that she knows that
one
gets what one expects and visualizes...and it seems that her visions
have
served her well...

I wouldn't judge her...after all, she DID lose girlfriends in a bombing
when
most of us were learning to clean chalk boards...I'm sure she felt the
impact of racism...maybe she just chooses not to make it an overt
issue...?

Or not!  :o)