Dear Friend,

President Bush caved to the demands of the right wing by
nominating anti-choice Samuel Alito to replace moderate Justice
Sandra Day O'Connor on the Supreme Court.

Samuel Alito's own words reveal his anti-choice legal
philosophy. In an application for a key post in the Reagan
administration's Justice Department, he wrote: "I am
particularly proud of my contributions in recent cases in which
the government has argued in the Supreme Court ... that the
Constitution does not protect a right to an abortion."

We need you to strongly oppose Samuel Alito! Start by sending an
email to your U.S. senators - click on the link below to take
action and learn more:
http://prochoiceaction.org/campaign/sen_alito_spons_grist?rk=B7qFNWF1PmJDW