ridiculous surgery, I really see those teeth were just the tip of the iceberg!

From: Martin Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Okay, Keith, thank you for the heads-up. And no, I don't think that such a role
would go to a Black actor here in the States. In GB, they run the entire acting
profession bass-ackwards to the way H'Wood does. Actors actually act for the
love of acting. Strange concept, n'est-ce pas?

Keith Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  It's rerun Fridays at 7 pm Eastern.
What intrigues me about the show is
that the lead star is a young Black man. It's actor Adrian Lester, who
was seen in Primary Colors. Somehow I doubt an American show like this
would give the cool lead role to a Brother.