...For me it will be The Dead End Street Monologue...

Martin Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  For me, I'll always be thinking of
"All Things In TIme" whenever I think of him. Especially "This Song Will Last
Forever".

George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  From today's NY TImes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/06/arts/music/06cnd-rawls.html?hp&ex=1136610000&en=2bbc5ed657980e0c&ei=5094&partner=homepage

Wow! I will really miss him. Tobacco Road and all...

George

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

        Science fiction and fantasy   Music genres   Genre magazine

"Excuse me while I whip this out."
                    Cleavon Little , "Blazing Saddles"

        Science fiction and fantasy   Music genres   Genre magazine