Okay, here's the deal... go to this link and enter your address...it  will
show a "house", that's yours... all the little colored boxes are Sex
Offenders...
click on them and you get a name, address & picture of the  person along with
his crime... pretty amazing and scary...it shows you where  they live in
proximity to your home and the local schools. It also will not  show your
house
location.

As a mom and a woman I'm kinda happy about this, but
gee....wow...information is everywhere isn't it?

_http://www.familywatchdog.us/_ (http://www.familywatchdog.us/)

Carole  McDonnell
If bounced, please use my alternate email: carole.mcdonnell  (at) gmail
(dot)com
www.geocities.com/scifiwritir/OreoBlues.html
www.blogitorium.com/TheSecularChristian