If I'm not mistaken what byou propose was done by the BBC
a year or so ago. I understand what you are saying, because
that was sort of what I felt when I visited the website of
the show. Once again American TV gives us entertainment instead
of info.

Meta

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>