Sad...

-----Original Message-----
From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Martin Pratt
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 18:38
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Re: FW: I guess that the Babylon 5 cast
reunion is off

My niece tells me that the people who host the show tried an
intervention of sorts, and that's when he lost it on them. They found
him ODed the next day, when they came to wake him for the next day's
work, and took him to the hospital.

Keith Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I'd heard he freaked
out on some reality show, going off on people and
acting crazy. didn't know his life was endangered. That's really sad.
He's been fighting the habit for years.