Yes, I saw the one on Graham Chapman who I loved in "Life of Brian".
And in the "Holy Grail" movie.  Wonderful stuff.  They were
surprisingly frank about his drinking.  Oh, how I wish that someone
was making movies with that type of wit now.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Johnson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This ought to be interesting. I was home sick today, but
unfortunately
> worked the whole time. Other than a great four-hour block of "Star
> Trek", what kept me going today was watching an episode of Python
on BBC
> America. It was hilarious, with an alien spacecraft turning people
into
> Scotsman who then marched off to the music of bagpipes. The aliens
were
> sentient (spelling sucks here) blamoches? I think that's some kind
of
> dessert like a soufflé?  After almost four decades, Monty Python
still
> makes me laugh so hard I cry.  And as always, my wife just sits
there
> staring at me in bemusement, not getting it at all. But what does
she
> know: she actually liked Benny Hill!
>
>  <http://www.pbs.org/montypython/> http://www.pbs.org/montypython/
> <http://www.pbs.org/montypython/locallistings_personalbest.html>
>
> "Monty Python's Personal Best," a series of six outrageous one-hour
> specials showcasing the groundbreaking comedians with new footage
and
> original clips, will premiere on PBS February 22, 2006. Each episode
> will include members of the original Monty Python troupe performing
in
> favorite clips from their unorthodox television series, "Monty
Python's
> Flying Circus," repurposed with exclusive new material. Each of the
five
> living Pythons — John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones
and
> Michael Palin — produced and wrote his own episode, and
collaborated to
> create the sixth special in honor of deceased member Graham
Chapman. The
> episodes will air over a three week period in two-hour blocks on
PBS on
> February 22, March 1 and March 8.
>
> The "Pythons" burst onto the scene in October 1969 when "Monty
Python's
> Flying Circus" debuted in Britain on the BBC to a startled UK
audience.
> The series' 45 episodes ran until December 1974. American audiences
were
> first introduced to such phrases as "nudge, nudge, wink,
wink," "naughty
> bits" and "nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!" when local PBS
> stations obtained broadcast rights to the series in 1974. The series
> returns to PBS in April 2006.
>
> Monty Python's Personal Best and Monty Python's Flying Circus are
> produced by Python (Monty) Pictures, Ltd. The official Monty Python
Web