--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Well, let's just call me a collector and collator of facts obscure
and wondrous!
> I knew that about Piper after reading her bio at the Dr. Who site. I
like her as Rose. Whaddya think?
> I actually want to see more of her boyfriend. The Brother who plays
him has an impressive acting pedigree, with some respected awards to
his credit. But the way he was cringing and running during the battle
had me rolling! He'd be great in other situations, kinda like a
modern-day Dr. Smith who'd probably have to be shamed by his
girlfriend into doing anything really heroic.

I like that Mickey, because he's just a normal guy being confronted
with and learning to deal with abnormal events. He's not streetwise,
bad-assed; hard; worldly; rapping, or any of the other things he could
have been portrayed as, and yet he still can be the hero, even if its
forced on him at times and that is what I like. He does the right
thing when he's called upon to do so. I'll take that over the born
hero any day.

Meta