government...

From: Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Great to hear! Now i have "Inside Man" and "V for Vendetta" on my
list of movies to see. Oh: and "The Constant Gardener", "Good Night
and Good Luck", and "Capote", all on pay-per-view or DVD.

The Constant Gardner is totally beautiful and crushing at the same
time. I was amazed that any studio would release it given its
politics. If only more people would pay attention to it.

Bosco

http://mail.yahoo.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

 Visit your group "scifinoir2" on the web.