From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of B. Smith
Sent: Monday, 15 May, 2006 18:10
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: 'Surface' Canceled

Well that just sucks. The show was a bit rocky at times but it was
firing on all cylinders by the end. I hope they complete the story in
some fashion.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "brent wodehouse"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.newsone.ca/westfallweeklynews/stories/index.php?
action=""> >
> Last paragraph:
>
> 'NBC is canceling the failed "Friends" spinoff "Joey," the sci-fi
drama
> "Surface" and producer Dick Wolf`s show about youthful prosecutors,
> "Convicted."'

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*      Visit your group "scifinoir2
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scifinoir2> " on the web.

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS