From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of g123curious
Sent: Friday, 26 May, 2006 08:59
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Shatner Developing Riding Program for Disabled
Middle Eastern Children

<picky>
True, but Majel Barrett-Roddenberry's voice (as the computer) has
been in more eps than Dorn. Dorn has visibly acted in more eps than
anyone else, but her voice as the computer was in more.
</picky>

George

> The most successful Star Trek actor of all time is
> Michael Dorn. Just so we're clear. Nobody else has
> done more episodes or movies. The man has done more
> Star Trek than Gene. The man even makes more per
> autograph, as they are so rare. Shatner is up there
> because of his varied projects, and yes, as of Friday,
> Stewart will be on the top 5 list. But he will only
> then be eclipsing Jon Frakes, who has not only directed
> feature films post TNG, but been involved with 2 (or
> is it 3?)  TV series in a producer/host/sortacreator
> capacity.

Science
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Science+fiction+and+fantasy&w1=Scie
nce+fiction+and+fantasy&w2=Genre+magazine&c=2&s=53&.sig=8s5ldQicr16mMwkM
wHGybg> fiction and fantasy       Genre
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Genre+magazine&w1=Science+fiction+a
nd+fantasy&w2=Genre+magazine&c=2&s=53&.sig=6x48yHym4cI_VD4C3GisSg>
magazine

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*      Visit your group "scifinoir2
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scifinoir2> " on the web.

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

  _____

Science fiction and fantasy Genre magazine

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS