So... hehhehheh.  How do you like your crow served, as sushi, deep fried
or baked.  :)   I did not remember what I said, but I am almost ashamed
I enjoy and watch this trash.  My husband teases me.  So, if I had said
it was good, it would have had to have had some crazy agenda.  However,
I do remember you and
 I having an extensive conversation about Prison Break.  I said that was
good and several people here, you included disagreed.  We discussed this
around the same time

Tracey

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/LRMolB/TM