Okay. Sorry for the misunderstanding. With this changeover, my e-mails are
jumbled, pieces here and there. Had to go to the group area to read it
properly. And I agree with you entirely. I'd love to see more real-life stuff
like that. Back when I read Captain America back in the early 90s Steve Rogers,
after being fired by the Government as Cap, had to get a real job. Using his
talent as an artist, he became a comic-book artist. His gig?

  Drawing "Captain America" for Marvel...

Daryle Lockhart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Maybe I'm not being clear, then.

Because that's what I'm saying. the everyday person doesn't just get
to deal with one problem at a time. There are different things
coming at us all from all sides. Life is complex. Marvel
characters, at least to me, always seemed to get that. Marvel
characters get divorced, look for work, get beat up, lots of things
that a lot of us can relate to. I think it's time for these movies
to get a little more into it and stop showing these rock'em
sock'em fights.